• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info
upload_2020-10-31_7-54-41.png

All its going to take is a pin drop. As I see it that pin is going to drop on Tuesday night after the so called democratic elections.

My friend are asking...we gonna have a civil war.. Im saying ...nah..it's gonna be a quadrahrexagonal war.l

im not taking any chances. .

I'm curious?..Who do you see yourself fighting in this upcoming Tuesday night war?..
Govt agencies like the US army or ATF/FBI or Local cops or Election officials and campaign workers?

Just curious?..please feel free to be specific as possible, I'm going out to buy beans and ammo and I need to prepare..

I'm curious?..Who do you see yourself fighting in this upcoming Tuesday night war?..
Govt agencies like the US army or ATF/FBI or Local cops or Election officials and campaign workers?

Just curious?..please feel free to be specific as possible, I'm going out to buy beans and ammo and I need to prepare..
Dude. I 61female. Im totally in the middie. When they start shooting in dropping to the ground. Let them kill themselves. I'd be glad to see the earth return to a garden. But....if anybody try to hurt one of my lover ones...there will be he'll to pay. I may be a vegan. I may be an old hippie. But I'm still my grannies girl. An all out Creek war woman. Lol

Dude. I 61female. Im totally in the middie. When they start shooting in dropping to the ground. Let them kill themselves. I'd be glad to see the earth return to a garden. But....if anybody try to hurt one of my lover ones...there will be he'll to pay. I may be a vegan. I may be an old hippie. But I'm still my grannies girl. An all out Creek war woman. Lol

Ok..Well thanks for your reply.
So if you are "hitting the floor" and not fighting..Who is?

I mean in Tuesday nights war you are predicting, who is fighting whom?

Yes my major was in psych. Im reeeel trusting of society. This old bird has 50 lbs of pintos....im not taking any chances. Pretty sure Venezuela was once toying with democracy.
Majored in Psch?
You've found the right site.
Plenty of case studies here.
Happy hunting.
Oh, and....

8AC2015D-875E-407F-BD3F-118211E854A3.png

Let me site a few more fairy tail for those who are having a hard time grasping this. The Emperors New Clothes...Rip Van Winkle....Again ..Little Red Hen...The Stand...lol

Back
Top Bottom