• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ok Lovers of Butt, Kroger is at it again

One 99 cent a pound Kroger butt down. Put it on at 6 this morning, going to let it rest for an hour or so, and pulled pork sammiches for dinner. Wife makes a stew tomorrow night and there's usually some kind of pork lunch in the middle. Good score Dinkums.
20210218_151616.jpg

P.S. I used my new meat injector (Compliments of Dinky)and shot this one with a few wells full of Worcestershire sauce. It was early and I hadn't put much thought into it. We'll see how it turns out.

P.S. I used my new meat injector (Compliments of Dinky)and shot this one with a few wells full of Worcestershire sauce. It was early and I hadn't put much thought into it. We'll see how it turns out.
Wow never done it that way! I guess will all learn..I always add apple juice with some other things to my injections..So this is going to be interesting, can't wait to hear the results!

One 99 cent a pound Kroger butt down. Put it on at 6 this morning, going to let it rest for an hour or so, and pulled pork sammiches for dinner. Wife makes a stew tomorrow night and there's usually some kind of pork lunch in the middle. Good score Dinkums.
View attachment 3115913

it will be epic. i do the same, but i also melt unsalted butter and inject that as well. Just a little salt and pepper rub on the outside. my wife says she loves it, but she also tells me i have a huge hog, so i know she is capable of lying to my face. with a straight face.

Back
Top Bottom