• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ok, I can see how shooting at distance can be addictive…

Are there any such matches within an hour of Kennesaw ever?
Closest one so far is in the Huntsville area. It’s always a good time. You’d think more would pop up since the required range is pretty small. Cool Acres is doing them now in South Ga. I’m missing the one at K&M this month because it’s a haul.

Closest one so far is in the Huntsville area. It’s always a good time. You’d think more would pop up since the required range is pretty small. Cool Acres is doing them now in South Ga. I’m missing the one at K&M this month because it’s a haul.

I've got some practicing to do before a match anyway, especially at 200 yards. I'll be practicing shooting prone for the first time with my Tikka T1x .22lr, at 100 yards with the KYL steel and some paper at 200...we will see how that goes.

Brother, we got several matches right at our own club to start honing your skills with a .22...
50 and 100 yard benchrest up on the Hinkle range... we also have some permanent steel at the back berm to ring.!!! About 110 yards or so... make sure you bring spraypaint to freshen up the steel... NRA Light Rifle was today... Prone match is the fourth Saturday, with benchrest the following day... There's a Silhouette Rimfire match also, just check the club calendar and come join the fun...:becky::thumb::thumb:

Brother, we got several matches right at our own club to start honing your skills with a .22...
50 and 100 yard benchrest up on the Hinkle range... we also have some permanent steel at the back berm to ring.!!! About 110 yards or so... make sure you bring spraypaint to freshen up the steel... NRA Light Rifle was today... Prone match is the fourth Saturday, with benchrest the following day... There's a Silhouette Rimfire match also, just check the club calendar and come join the fun...:becky::thumb::thumb:
Where is this at?

Back
Top Bottom