• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"Official Petition: 1 Million American Citizens Against Joe Biden’s U.N. Global Gun Registration Treaty" From GOA

Sowega86

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
Exiled to Southwest Georgia
9   0
Reaction score
Well I checked in and gave my NO GO. I was in a good mood until I read this garbage. True United States as a whole will turn into a mix between Chicago and Camden New Jersey. The two places with the tightest gun laws and the most crime in the nation. Combined they total probably about 30% of the nations crime rate with Chi town leading in unsolved murders. Not a gun to be found so it should be the example. These Democrats are so dense they can even see the writing on the 500 foot billboard right in front of them. Just like Woodstock Ga. Had the highest crime rate there for a long time. Then they passed a law that mandated everyone living in Woodstock must own a gun. What happened? The crime fell like a sack of wet clams.

and when the "blue hats" get here they will use the petition as the first stops.
A lot of people might hesitate to blast fellow American citizens even if they're on opposing sides but I hope 100% of people here wont hesitate to unload American lead export to Euro trash.

Back
Top Bottom