• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

We are more than happy to go over exact pricing if you want to give us a call (404-236-9744), email (sales@atlantagoldandcoin.com), or PM us.

To directly answer your questions on some of our generic Silver: (for ODT Members, so mention if you do book an appointment)
  • Generic 1oz Silver Coins, Bars, & Rounds: $3.50 over spot
  • We sell 1oz retail quality Gold American Eagle: $100 over spot
  • For more specific coins or other items, you can reach out any of the 3 ways mentioned above.
Jeddak Jeddak - edit- I see what you mean now..

• For buying, we pay 97% of spot for Generic 1oz Rounds, Coins, and Bars.
  • All other coins are going to be dependent on condition, demand, etc. Message me for any specific coins you are wondering about.

Our clients have told us they choose to come to us because we seem to offer the most for their items and sell ours either at or below other options in the region. We try to stay competitive with online retailers, but the truth is that they are much larger, have many more transactions, and that ultimately allows them to be more competitive (at times) with rates. I will add that yesterday we compared with a client and we came in just over $100 cheaper than APMEX for generic 100oz Silver bars.

We are happy to answer any questions, but some are easier to answer over the phone or via email so that someone isn't reading through this thread a month or year from now and calls us expecting to get the same pricing (it happens).
It was a typo. But I did get an e-mail from one of my dealers today looking for 90% silver at $2.50 over spot :-)

It was a typo. But I did get an e-mail from one of my dealers today looking for 90% silver at $2.50 over spot :-)
Nice! Haha we have plenty to sell them! I imagine they are trying to fill an order, but I would certainly jump on that if you have some to sell. We are roughly 95-96%, some 90% maybe a little higher.

90% Anyone? Kennedy Halves pictured, but we have plenty of 90% Dimes & Quarters in stock as well.

Give us a call at 404-236-9744 to book an appointment or check out our ODT dedicated page HERE20211109_115128.jpg20211109_115006.jpg

Attachments

• 20211109_115213.jpg
    20211109_115213.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 14
Back
Top Bottom