• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

Your an investing genius....good thing you made all that money when you did!!!
you should be retired
I paid my house off. My bank manager overheard me say I was buying and selling silver. He said that's a relief. We get suspicious when people come on several times in a month depositing over 10,000

Harry Dent forecasts 40% stock market collapse.
I think he has a point with stocks PE at 30+
He predicts gold a buy under 1000 and
silver under 10.
Bitcoin 90% to 100% drop.
Next 2 to 3 months.

Be a good time to buy when it does.
That's what Dent said.
The problem is the big companies might hold and not sell at bottom price. They did sell much when the last dip happened. The coin dealers make their money off margin. Silver now is 25 per ounce and the want 32. GOLD is selling at 97 over spot.

That's what Dent said.
The problem is the big companies might hold and not sell at bottom price. They did sell much when the last dip happened. The coin dealers make their money off margin. Silver now is 25 per ounce and the want 32. GOLD is selling at 97 over spot.
Premiums will go up and retail prices will not go down much. Mines will not sell raw silver to refineries at $10 tOz. Mints will not sell finished product to dealers without raising prices enough to cover higher cost from the miners.
Premiums are up because silver supply is already low, prices on physical PMs have very little to do with spot prices set by ETFs.
What Dent is talking about is a very short period of DEflation before the HYPERinflation hits.

My personal opinion, I do no think we will see retail prices on billion below $22/tOz and $28 for ASE.

Premiums will go up and retail prices will not go down much. Mines will not sell raw silver to refineries at $10 tOz. Mints will not sell finished product to dealers without raising prices enough to cover higher cost from the miners.
Premiums are up because silver supply is already low, prices on physical PMs have very little to do with spot prices set by ETFs.
What Dent is talking about is a very short period of DEflation before the HYPERinflation hits.

My personal opinion, I do no think we will see retail prices on billion below $22/tOz and $28 for ASE.
this, i dont see physical silver coming down anytime soon

unfortunately i think +20$ is the new standard per troy ounce

For those waiting for the $10 silver...
9 minute mark. Silver miners are withholding silver in anticipation of higher silver prices in Q2 and Q3.
Also listen to the Hungarian state bank increasing their Gold reserve 30 times!

I wanted to say something about that silver $10 an ounce post...BUT...I kept my pie hole shut...if you choose to wait for $10 silver...be my guest...not me

I think most of us that are in it for the long haul are buyers at all prices. Personally, I wont pay crazy premiums but to each his own.

Back
Top Bottom