• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

Here's that dragon in person. Also, JM happened to get the White Horse of Hanover in stock so I have that one on the way too.
red dragon of whales.jpg

I am, got 50 Engelhard 1oz bars, a roll (20) of year of the rat proofs. Whatcha got? Lol.
I had some better stuff for trade when I posted that two days ago, but I still have a lot of little miscellaneous stuff (small quantities of certain kinds of ammo, decent amounts of brass, and just a lot of other things). Did you want a list, or are you only interested in big ticket items like complete firearms?

Sure ...WTH..just depends
I had some better stuff a few days ago when I initially sent that message that would have been worth an entire tube; I ended up selling that stuff pretty quickly. If you're open to the idea of breaking one of those tubes open and spending the coins individually then I have a list of small things that you may or may not find to be worth some silver. Give me a few minutes to type it up. None of it is to terribly expensive, but maybe you will find something you want or needed.

Back
Top Bottom