• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

I got my stimmy today, which mind you is people-my-age speak for "stimulus check", and used it to buy a dragon.
dragon.jpg

This is what my tax return looks like https://i.imgur.com/seb3LJW.jpg

I had 2 of the 2 ounce silver versions of that coin then sold them for a little profit. Very nice - you're going to have to start your own platinum thread!

I'm a big fan of the Queen's Beasts as well. We had a white and brindle greyhound that made it to 13 years old before we had to put her down last Fall. This came out at about the same time and I was able to pick one up at only 3.1% premium.

QBGreyhound.jpg

I had 2 of the 2 ounce silver versions of that coin then sold them for a little profit. Very nice - you're going to have to start your own platinum thread!

I'm a big fan of the Queen's Beasts as well. We had a white and brindle greyhound that made it to 13 years old before we had to put her down last Fall. This came out at about the same time and I was able to pick one up at only 3.1% premium.

View attachment 3173939
Very nice coin, and sorry to hear about your dog. The Queen's Bests series is pretty great.

Also, the coin I mentioned was my stimulus check. This gem is what I got with my tax return
platinum coin.jpg

10000% agree. That's why we see such a disconnect between spot and retail prices. Spot is dictated by ETFs, but dealers still have problems sourcing physical metals.
yup. just like when covid stock dump happened last march and the spot trickeled down which i thought was weird (as stock and commex market typically act in obverse to each other, not congruence) but then realized the pieces of **** at the top were dumping the ETFs to make the margin call on the artificially dumped stocks. at the same time the distributors of physical skyrocketed the premium

literally greshams law played out in real time (ETFs fall out of favor as real physical capital is hoarded). how the SEC can turn an eye to the BLATANT MANIPULATION OF AN ENTIRE MARKET while gunning for XRP 7 months later is beyond ****ed in my opinion

SEC=banks=FED=globalized overlord cartel

Back
Top Bottom