• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

I have been watching the GameStop GME thing because I find it fascinating. If you go to the actual Reddit pages you'll see tons of posts disputing the "Reddit moves to Silver". In fact, they say this is just a diversion tactic by the hedge funds to try and get people off of GME.

Just one example:
https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreet...he_silver_squeeze_is_a_hedgefund_coordinated/
It isn’t being pumped there right now but I guarantee a ton of people from WSB piled into it. SLV gang has been representing there for a LONG time. Take it from someone that has been part of WSB for a long time.

This stuff keeps following me home....

A5937BA7-45B0-4D3E-A1FE-049317FEF491.jpeg

good stuff
You're the reason the price of silver is going up!!
If you would just stop buying, the price would came down to "normal levels", so, then, I could buy, and drive the price up again!!
sound like ammo threads you've been reading recently???
stock up!!!
I just don't see how you can go wrong buying silver.....almost as good a guns and ammo....all have a very important part in prepping, which is just another word for preparedness!!

If you would just stop buying, the price would came down to "normal levels", so, then, I could buy, and drive the price up again!!
stock up!!!
I just don't see how you can go wrong buying silver.....almost as good a guns and ammo....all have a very important part in prepping, which is just another word for preparedness!!
All this is just for my daughters. 2nd one was born Monday. Just something to give them later on.

stock up!!!
What's the point of guns and ammo if you have nothing to protect? One good rifle, a bunch of ammo, and even more gold and silver is what people need.

I make sure my granddaughters have a silver dollar in their stockings every year, just like I did!!! I also give them coins(silver) for birthdays, hide them in eggs at Easter....anytime I can give them the opportunity to discover coins, silver, and how they have "value".....

I make sure my granddaughters have a silver dollar in their stockings every year, just like I did!!! I also give them coins(silver) for birthdays, hide them in eggs at Easter....anytime I can give them the opportunity to discover coins, silver, and how they have "value".....
Every year my nieces and nephews get a silver coin for Christmas; It gets more silver into the family.

Back
Top Bottom