• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

I dumped it all a few weeks ago.

2,100 oz's.

Had a buddy come in from Toledo who is a coin dealer and we set up a live event on FaceBook. Went from 4PM to 11PM and we moved it all.

Our average per oz was just a hair over $34. I did have lots of premium silver however.

While I miss it, the cash return on my investment over 6 years was perfect.

Have to take profit where there is profit to be had.

I will slowly rebuild and start over but I think we have seen our premium spike. Drivers for silver are down right now (Election and Pandemic). Short of an absolute 3rd world style monetary policy our inflation should be pretty controlled and that leaves outliers like war, a new pandemic and perhaps the Democrat solar inititative to drive prices up.

2,100 oz's.

Had a buddy come in from Toledo who is a coin dealer and we set up a live event on FaceBook. Went from 4PM to 11PM and we moved it all.

Our average per oz was just a hair over $34. I did have lots of premium silver however.

I will slowly rebuild and start over but I think we have seen our premium spike. Drivers for silver are down right now (Election and Pandemic). Short of an absolute 3rd world style monetary policy our inflation should be pretty controlled and that leaves outliers like war, a new pandemic and perhaps the Democrat solar inititative to drive prices up.
Hope you’re not sorry when the incoming regime implements their economic plan.

2,100 oz's.

71k...nice

2,100 oz's.

Yeah me to, I decided to just do numismatic coins. Morgan's mainly.

I feel prices have already accounted for the impending Democratic themes.

I wonder the same thing, silver has and is still being manipulated in price. We have all been hearing big run or triple digits etc, even the comex can't cover deliveries yet the price has dropped. Hard to still feel bullish about the price going up right now much less 3-4 years.

Back
Top Bottom