• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

Finally listed some coins, please have a look:

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...r-gold-can-also-meet-in-atlanta-area.2223217/

A gold buffalo and 2 gold commemorative coins. There's a mix of silver including earlier US liberty seated dimes, bust and lib seated halves, and more. US mint /commems (not yet added) will be as close to spot as I can get.
One or two morgans and peace dollars in here too if I recall. List may grow a little more.

What about those brokers marketing the stock to the mines itself? Seriously - I mean the silver is coming from somewhere and till the mine runs out is it a good idea to invest in their stock?

mods if it’s the wrong thread pls move
Thanks

What about those brokers marketing the stock to the mines itself? Seriously - I mean the silver is coming from somewhere and till the mine runs out is it a good idea to invest in their stock?

mods if it’s the wrong thread pls move
Thanks
Silver or gold mining stock can be a legitimate investment but their returns as dividends or increased stock price are based on factors other than just the price of gold and silver, such as how efficient the company operates and how rich the ore is in their mines and it does not offer the same advantages we perceive physical silver and gold do in a SHTF scenario. Do your research, of course, before investing in any stock.

Back
Top Bottom