• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

That

Sorry, that was for stackers, not for melt buyers.
Not suggesting melting them but I find melt a good indicator of a buying value point. Most coins offered in the manner these are have no numismatic value and melt is a better indicator of their value. Market is crazy now so who knows, like spot, melt was until recently a term that had meaning, perhaps it no longer does.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm discouraged with saving silver ! The market has always been dictated by large companies, but when this scare happened a great time to buy right? Not hardly. Sub 12$ an ounce was a temporary dream if you could find silver but then the major silver companies raise there premium to 5 and some to above 12 bucks per ounce over spot. I think I may change hobbies, we the hoarder's (loose or lose said term) are being taken advantage of because of our needing to protect our cash flow. I know it always happens . I think I'll go back to my numismatic collecting.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm discouraged with saving silver ! The market has always been dictated by large companies, but when this scare happened a great time to buy right? Not hardly. Sub 12$ an ounce was a temporary dream if you could find silver but then the major silver companies raise there premium to 5 and some to above 12 bucks per ounce over spot. I think I may change hobbies, we the hoarder's (loose or lose said term) are being taken advantage of because of our needing to protect our cash flow. I know it always happens . I think I'll go back to my numismatic collecting.

If you return to numismatic collecting, give me a holler.. I need to replenish some funds from the high premium silver I foolishly bought. Lol.
But fer reals, lemme know!

Lemme know what you got!
Let me know as well. I'm always buying. Gold/Silver/Numismatic items
Will do, fellas. As soon as I am back in the house and have the pretties out of storage (House is still undergoing mold remediation), I will put together a list with pics.

If you return to numismatic collecting, give me a holler.. I need to replenish some funds from the high premium silver I foolishly bought. Lol.
But fer reals, lemme know!

I've always been a numismatic collector .Especially Morgan's and other silver dollars but I've got some halves also. I prefer graded coins but I'm game for good condition.

Back
Top Bottom