• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

[Official] How has CoronaVirus affected your job?

How has COVID19 affected you or your spouse?

• I lost my job/contract

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • My spouse/partner lost their job

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • I have been furloughed

Votes: 9 5.3%
  • I have received a salary/pay cut

Votes: 14 8.2%
  • Not much changed for me

Votes: 84 49.4%
  • I am actually doing better now

Votes: 20 11.8%
  • I am working from home for now..

Votes: 32 18.8%

• Total voters
Sad to say my Son called yesterday, depressed that he had to layoff 100 Employees..And I could not find a whole turkey to smoke, so I picked up a Bone in Breast. She is on the smoker now, will up date pic's later.

Closed my restaurant last tuesday. 18 employees out of work. Gonna be a rough time.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thought about selling gift-cards? If you have a website, post it here and maybe the community can help with those interest free in-store loans..... ;)

HATE to hear this, I'm really trying to support local business's...

Us, too!

Ask you local restaurants if they can set up their gift cards online, if that's an option for them. If so, post the links on here and everyone ( that can ) will purchase a gift cards, it should help the owners keep the lights on and or maybe offset the week/2 week lag the hourly associates will be waiting for their "stimulus checks."

My business is practically non existent as of last week Went from 75 orders/week average to 6 last week, 1 this week. All of my accounts are bars/restaurants.

My colleagues who sell to liquor/grocery stores are rolling in the dough.

My wife works for a surgeon’s office. They’ve cancelled all elective procedures and her hours will be cut. But she can volunteer at the COVID-19 test center the hospital set up and get 1.5 time.

My company is the ****ing best - they’ve eliminated all commissions for the next few months and have increased our salary to make up the difference. I’m working from home while my kid’s daycare is closed. Lots of study/planning time.

Downside: i have so much free time and booze I got the gout
you are going to have to lay of the booze, shell fish and red meet, had it for 6 month in the left big toe once. thought about chopping it off, no joke. only thing worse is a kidney stone

Back
Top Bottom