• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

[Official] How has CoronaVirus affected your job?

How has COVID19 affected you or your spouse?

• I lost my job/contract

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • My spouse/partner lost their job

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • I have been furloughed

Votes: 9 5.3%
  • I have received a salary/pay cut

Votes: 14 8.2%
  • Not much changed for me

Votes: 84 49.4%
  • I am actually doing better now

Votes: 20 11.8%
  • I am working from home for now..

Votes: 32 18.8%

• Total voters
Our corporate office emailed us all of our get of of jail free letters in case of state shutdown. They literally still want folks working, no matter what. I'm fortunate in that my job isn't customer facing, and I can handle it from home. But we have a lot of field techs who have to go out, without any protective gear provided by the company. They have to find and supply their own masks and gloves.

I've been doing a lot of fishing, for that, the timing of work slowing down couldn't be better.

The white and striped bass have replaced the largemouth in my fishing hole, for the first time in decades.
The Etowah stayed up so high this year, that fish from Allatoona have made it as far up as Dawson county.

I've learned the hard way that heavier tackle is definitely required right now!

I don't know how long it will last, but it sure is a blast right now!
Use a black and silver Shad Rap a size 7 is best, but a 5 will do.

BIG fish! :hungry:

Not sure. I've seen the letter and it basically says they're going to ask for documentation but further guidance is coming lol...I think they're trying to figure that part out.

Me personally, I don't care. But what I DO care about is I called my Dr and I have to PICK UP my letter. I imagine I'm not going to be the only one that has to go out in public (unnecessarily) to appease somebody higher up.
"Whatever you want boss, it's your word, I'm just livin' in it." Quote from Cool Hand Luke

Back
Top Bottom