• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

[Official] How has CoronaVirus affected your job?

How has COVID19 affected you or your spouse?

• I lost my job/contract

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • My spouse/partner lost their job

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • I have been furloughed

Votes: 9 5.3%
  • I have received a salary/pay cut

Votes: 14 8.2%
  • Not much changed for me

Votes: 84 49.4%
  • I am actually doing better now

Votes: 20 11.8%
  • I am working from home for now..

Votes: 32 18.8%

• Total voters

The Meerkat

Default rank <2000 posts
Wild Animal
Banned Permanently
160   0
Reaction score
With unemployment hitting hard for just March: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...llion-as-coronavirus-batters-the-economy/amp/

How had COVID19 affected you? Right now, I work for a small business, with a staff of 8, and the owner said he will be cutting salaries across the board. If we can't bring in work in 30 days we will likely see staff cuts.

This is unfortunately going to be very tough for many here. I hope everyone can keep afloat. Please let us know how you are doing.

No change... yet. Actually business has picked up, but probably not sustainable. Scary ass times for sure. Was actually losing sleep over it last week, but have come to grips with the fact that it is what it is. 9/11, Great Recession, and now this. My generation has had it’s share of **** to maneuver through while trying to make ends meet...

I made a schedule for my team to limit the amount of us in office at once.

Im working from home a few days a week.

Overall no real change to my day to day and none financially.

Anyone broke and looking to offload any cool knives hit me up. Im here to help lol

I don't work there but the one little store have within 20 miles was bitching about losing business. I mean we have like 305 people in this little town I don't think the virus is going to be knocking on the door to get in this little town. Even everybody appears got their doors shutting and not going anywhere. This crap is getting crazy man!

I work from home, so no change for me. My wife is a corporate travel planner, so all her programs got either cancelled or postponed.

Not going out to eat, or socializing with friends, or travelling is saving us a ton of money, so its kind of evening out.

Back
Top Bottom