• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Offical thread for the 2020 turkey challenge

I agree we should do this again.

Adamjen15 I feel ya. I had several myself, just a weird season for me.

I'm ready for Sept now. I love hunting in general but I would rather shoot doves than anything. I have been prepping and planting all week.
Yeah man I didn’t miss any but I had several busted setups that just pissed me off. Yeah I’m ready for dove season as well. Congratulations to you for winning the longest beard prize sir.

@Candler won highest nwtf scoring bird, get with 24on48hunting 24on48hunting for your call. 62.125 points per nwtf

Adamjen15 Adamjen15 won second highest scoring bird, Shads Shads has your prize. 61.8125 points per nwtf

Thank you to everyone that participated in this, it was great meet yall, talking with yall, and having this competition. Hopefully we can get this going next year. It truly was great and believe I have gained friends and made me want to hunt more and harder. Only 316 days to get ready for next season! Thanks again to everyone who participated and helped out!

@Candler won highest nwtf scoring bird, get with 24on48hunting 24on48hunting for your call. 62.125 points per nwtf

Adamjen15 Adamjen15 won second highest scoring bird, Shads Shads has your prize. 61.8125 points per nwtf

Thank you to everyone that participated in this, it was great meet yall, talking with yall, and having this competition. Hopefully we can get this going next year. It truly was great and believe I have gained friends and made me want to hunt more and harder. Only 316 days to get ready for next season! Thanks again to everyone who participated and helped out!
I want to thank you sambo77 sambo77 for putting this whole thing on, it was some of the most fun I’ve had in a while. It really pushed me to do a lot more hunting and finding new spots. I really hope we can do this again next year.

I want to thank you sambo77 sambo77 for putting this whole thing on, it was some of the most fun I’ve had in a while. It really pushed me to do a lot more hunting and finding new spots. I really hope we can do this again next year.

I’m gonna second that. Thank you sambo77 sambo77 . I hunted harder for turkeys than ever and was able to meet some guys I’ll continue to talk hunting and fishing with. It was my best turkey season yet. Let’s run it back next year!

I’m gonna second that. Thank you sambo77 sambo77 . I hunted harder for turkeys than ever and was able to meet some guys I’ll continue to talk hunting and fishing with. It was my best turkey season yet. Let’s run it back next year!
it was great putting this one. Next year we will do it again! Hopefully have just as many participants if not more!

Back
Top Bottom