• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Offical thread for the 2020 turkey challenge

Thanks again guys. Both were great hunts, morning was a text book hunt, although I did wind up shooting him left handed (always makes me nervous) about 30 yds, gobble gobble gobble then he shuts up and 30 min later he steps out, this evening was good timing and a little luck. I went to hunt a field they are always in when I get there he's already in the field solo, feeding around, I got sit down about 125yds from him and softly called couple times, got his attention but he's waiting for her to come out, about 10-15 mins later couple hens come out past me so I'm in between him and the girls, rest is history I shot him at about 15yds.

Congratulations on the birds fellas. I’ve had a lot going on here lately and it’s kept me out of the woods. We’ve been making some equipment for the hospital staff since alot of the needed PPE is in short supply. We’ve been on 12 and 14 hour grinds getting stuff produced and delivered. Id like to apologize in advance for the absence, but it’s for a good cause. We need to take care of our brothers and sisters on the front line.

Congratulations on the birds fellas. I’ve had a lot going on here lately and it’s kept me out of the woods. We’ve been making some equipment for the hospital staff since alot of the needed PPE is in short supply. We’ve been on 12 and 14 hour grinds getting stuff produced and delivered. Id like to apologize in advance for the absence, but it’s for a good cause. We need to take care of our brothers and sisters on the front line.

My hat is off to you buddy! You are a rockstar! And I know soon as you get in the woods, feathers be flying

Amen! You'll get some time in the woods and limit out in one day with your skills. The work your doing could help save lives, they need everything they can get.

Back
Top Bottom