• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Off Roading!

Where do y'all go trailriding, mudding, etc. in Georgia?

Post up

You're in Milledgeville man, go to River Rock. I haven't been there in a while but last time I went there I had an awesome time. There is some pretty nasty trails there but they all have alternate routes if you are scared. ;)

I'm glad that I have lockers on my TJ because I needed them in a few spots. Last time I went it had rained the night before so everything was really slick.

Also onother good place to go is Beasleys Knob in Blairsville. You gotta be careful what trails you take there though because there aren't any alternate routes on most of them. You don't want to go there when it is wet and slick unless you have a good set of MT's and lockers and even then it is sketchy.

:grey: *sigh* River Rock has been closed for quite some time. I've been up to sheep wallow in dahlonega, not a fan of it especially after torrential downpours. I would like to get in contact with the owner of River Rock, as he lives there and I'm curious to do some quiet riding as I don't have a huge rig to mess around with.

:grey: *sigh* River Rock has been closed for quite some time. I've been up to sheep wallow in dahlonega, not a fan of it especially after torrential downpours. I would like to get in contact with the owner of River Rock, as he lives there and I'm curious to do some quiet riding as I don't have a huge rig to mess around with.

Damn, I didn't know River Rock was closed. Do you know why they closed?

I heard insurance provider was giving them hell, Steve (The Owner) wanted to build a house, their son died in a car wreck, etc. A bunch of things contributed I guess. I found the address, maybe I'll try to make contact just to see.. :confused:

I heard insurance provider was giving them hell, Steve (The Owner) wanted to build a house, their son died in a car wreck, etc. A bunch of things contributed I guess. I found the address, maybe I'll try to make contact just to see.. :confused:

Damn man, I hate to hear that. Let us know what you find out.

I heard durum town doesn't all anything bigger than a side by side anymore. I saw a jeep trail up in big canoe this weekend but didn't have time to check it out. I'd be in for something as well. Lifted jku 35's

I heard durum town doesn't all anything bigger than a side by side anymore. I saw a jeep trail up in big canoe this weekend but didn't have time to check it out. I'd be in for something as well. Lifted jku 35's
The Jeep Trail IN Big Canoe is a gravel road with one small creek crossing. Sights are pretty but there's no mud or real technical sections. I've heard of some trails surrounding big canoe though.

Back
Top Bottom