• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OLD - Please refer to new thread - ODT Gun Show & Meet-Up - Moved to Jan 22, 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When should I expect my tee shirts and coins?
They will be available for pickup at the show.

FIND ANOTHER VENUE TO HAVE IT AT.
Gun shows need to stop trying to hold their shows in government or government connected places, period.
I wish it was that easy, every other place I looked into wasn't interested in having guns around. As strange as it is, government buildings seem to be one of the few places where gun shows are able to happen these days.

I want a refund ASAP
Ditto. Damn. Double damn.....
Sure, I've given a refund to any who has asked. Just send me an email asking for a refund and I will take care of it. thomas@theoutdoorstrader.com

Update:

The ****show is moving to May 12, 2022! :D

Reasoning: The civic center is limiting occupancy to 400 people and limiting the number of vendors based on spacing inside the center. They are also requiring masks. (I'm not against masks, but since it's supposed to be a meet and greet I'd like to be able to see faces.)

I think if we move to May 12, 2022 we should be able to have a pretty normal event. I will not push it again, if we fail to make this date for any reason i will just start the process of sending out refunds for everyone.

Update:

Reasoning: The civic center is limiting occupancy to 400 people and limiting the number of vendors based on spacing inside the center. They are also requiring masks. (I'm not against masks, but since it's supposed to be a meet and greet I'd like to be able to see faces.)

I think if we move to May 12, 2022 we should be able to have a pretty normal event. I will not push it again, if we fail to make this date for any reason i will just start the process of sending out refunds for everyone.
No thanks I am out as of now. To many other places around. Refund Please

They will be available for pickup at the show.

I wish it was that easy, every other place I looked into wasn't interested in having guns around. As strange as it is, government buildings seem to be one of the few places where gun shows are able to happen these days.

Sure, I've given a refund to any who has asked. Just send me an email asking for a refund and I will take care of it. thomas@theoutdoorstrader.com
Do you have a deadline for refunds? If they stick with the 400 people things
Update:

Thanks, I'll hold off asking for a refund for now since I think it would be fun if we have it. I don't know where I'll be a year from now but if I'm living within a couple of hours of Georgia I'll keep my booth.

Do you have a deadline for refunds? If they stick with the 400 people things

Thanks, I'll hold off asking for a refund for now since I think it would be fun if we have it. I don't know where I'll be a year from now but if I'm living within a couple of hours of Georgia I'll keep my booth.

I will give refunds for admissions/shirts/coins until at least Feb 12. After that I have to order everything and can’t give refunds.

Booths and tables can cancel up until 4/12 probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom