• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OLD - Please refer to new thread - ODT Gun Show & Meet-Up - Moved to Jan 22, 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get well soon.
Thanks buddy, it is not terrible, been running a fever for a week tomorrow. The worst part was today when the lil woman made bacon, eggs, grits & biscuits... never smelled the bacon cooking, and everything tasted like unseasoned grits... weird... :)
20210206_102545.jpg

My email said that my payment had expired and I would need to pay again... I think it was meant for @Paynefree :rofl:

Oh yeah... AND I gots "the covid" since Sunday (not a joke).
If it kills me (doubtful) then I want y'all to put on my tombstone "I told you I was sick". :)

Get well man! Praying for quick recovery.

Just an update, I contacted the civic center last week and as of right now the civic center has not re-opened, and there is no guarantee that they will be open in time for our event. I'm kind of at a loss as to what to do at this point, I really need at least a few months notice that the event will happen so I can get everything ordered in time and to give everyone enough time to plan for the event, but I'd hate to postpone the event even longer than we already have.

As soon as I know anything more I will post it in here. If the civic center hasn't reopened soon I'll probably have to push it again. What a disaster. :D

Is this the only location to have an event? How about something closer to my house?
https://www.gnfa.com/

Reactions: rgo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom