• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OLD - Please refer to new thread - ODT Gun Show & Meet-Up - Moved to Jan 22, 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the 2nd vaccine today and was looking forward to the May date, but the August date works for me.
S82.jpg

Edit: I got the email

I bought a package for the 1st time we were having this event, I want to know if those who paid in the past for this event are still good to get in, do you have me down for attending this event? Thanks

Yeah everything you purchased is still good, still the same event with just a different name.

If you got an email from me today then I definitely have you down for it. If you did t get an email let me know and I can check further.

Edit: I got the email

My email said that my payment had expired and I would need to pay again... I think it was meant for Paynefree Paynefree :rofl:

Oh yeah... AND I gots "the covid" since Sunday (not a joke).
If it kills me (doubtful) then I want y'all to put on my tombstone "I told you I was sick". :)

Yeah everything you purchased is still good, still the same event with just a different name.

If you got an email from me today then I definitely have you down for it. If you did t get an email let me know and I can check further.

I will check thank you, yes I got The e-mail.

My email said that my payment had expired and I would need to pay again... I think it was meant for Paynefree Paynefree :rofl:

Oh yeah... AND I gots "the covid" since Sunday (not a joke).
If it kills me (doubtful) then I want y'all to put on my tombstone "I told you I was sick". :)

you cant die because a piece of me leaves..I'll be sure to put Paynefree Paynefree is no more on your tombstone..
My parting gift to you.
All jokes aside shoot me a text and let me know if you need a porch drop or two.. Kind of like delivering to myself but ill help where I can..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom