• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OLD - Please refer to new thread - ODT Gun Show & Meet-Up - Moved to Jan 22, 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
--Just joking--

Maybe we should just cancel.
COVID didn't happen until this event was imminent.
The longer we delay this event, the longer the plandemic will extend.
Maybe this is really the ODT10 virus?

--Just joking--
--Just joking--
--Just joking--

--Just joking--

Maybe we should just cancel.
COVID didn't happen until this event was imminent.
The longer we delay this event, the longer the plandemic will extend.
Maybe this is really the ODT10 virus?

--Just joking--
--Just joking--
--Just joking--

ARE YOU SERIOUS??? :)

It'll happen...
ODT_BigIgloo.jpg
:thumb:

It's official now, the event has been moved to August 28th, 2021. I spoke with the civic center this morning and they don't think they will even be open by May at this point. I'll get all the banners and info updated this week to reflect the new date.

It's official now, the event has been moved to August 28th, 2021. I spoke with the civic center this morning and they don't think they will even be open by May at this point. I'll get all the banners and info updated this week to reflect the new date.
So are we celebrating the 11th anniversary then?

So are we celebrating the 11th anniversary then?
Man I don't know what we're celebrating at this point, probably just getting out of the house. :D I'll probably change the name to ODT11, I'm really bummed about it but there's nothing that can be done I guess. The original date was so perfect, it was exactly 10 years to the day that we started.

I can help... or not... :)
The mod cage match is a patented idea, 20% of the gate is fine...:)

@BDR1 ---->
ODT 11.3.jpg

Man I don't know what we're celebrating at this point, probably just getting out of the house. :D I'll probably change the name to ODT11, I'm really bummed about it but there's nothing that can be done I guess. The original date was so perfect, it was exactly 10 years to the day that we started.
That would be a cool new lower ..

Screenshot_20210120-104051_Gallery.jpg

find another place and do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom