• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OLD - Please refer to new thread - ODT Gun Show & Meet-Up - Moved to Jan 22, 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why go at all? With an attitude like that, I doubt you would be missed.
No attitude at all. That’s just how business is conducted on here by 70% of the members, especially the new members. I don’t know about everyone else, but I get on here to make fair deals. I’m not trying to make a fortune off of a dwindling gun community that might not “legally” be here for the next 4 years. And as a side note, I paid for my t-shirt. Not gonna let mine get lost in the mail

Prices gonna be higher than a giraffe’s p$&&?
wat.jpg

I remember buying tickets, I know I received my shirt, will the other items be there on day of?
I’ve moved as well, but hopefully that didn’t mess anything up.

I thought the shirts and tickets would be available the day of the event at the event. Am I wrong since I don't have anything yet other than a print out of my payments.

I remember buying tickets, I know I received my shirt, will the other items be there on day of?

same here. I bought a couple tickets, and I think coins. Honestly, it’s been so long ago I forgot. I messaged OS, but no reply. Hopefully he will give them to someone else.

If you ordered an event shirt it will be available at the event itself. They don't exist yet. You might have ordered an anniversary shirt and I would have shipped that to you as soon as you ordered it.

I thought the shirts and tickets would be available the day of the event at the event. Am I wrong since I don't have anything yet other than a print out of my payments.

You are correct.

same here. I bought a couple tickets, and I think coins. Honestly, it’s been so long ago I forgot. I messaged OS, but no reply. Hopefully he will give them to someone else.

I did not see any messages from you, was this recently?

Just an update, I contacted the civic center last week and as of right now the civic center has not re-opened, and there is no guarantee that they will be open in time for our event. I'm kind of at a loss as to what to do at this point, I really need at least a few months notice that the event will happen so I can get everything ordered in time and to give everyone enough time to plan for the event, but I'd hate to postpone the event even longer than we already have.

As soon as I know anything more I will post it in here. If the civic center hasn't reopened soon I'll probably have to push it again. What a disaster. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom