• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OLD - Please refer to new thread - ODT Gun Show & Meet-Up - Moved to Jan 22, 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately we have had to move the event once again due to the rona virus. The civic center isn't even sure if they will be opened back up by August 29th, and even if they are we'd have to reduce the number of tables and guests to accommodate some new temporary restrictions.

The new date is May 1, 2021. If you have already placed an order and do not cancel you will receive some sort of small bonus for the delay. I'm not sure what it will be, and it won't be big, but it will be something. Maybe a patch or other "limited edition" item to give as a thank you for your patience with all of this.

I'll send out an email to alert everyone very soon.

Thanks and sorry,

Thomas

All good! Can't wait!

No worries, I'm sure they'll be plenty of ALT Right, Son's of Confederate Veterans, Trump Supporters, and others who get enraged when people peacefully protest police brutality. So... don't worry friend, I'm sure you'll be in good company.
giphy.gif

No worries, I'm sure they'll be plenty of ALT Right, Son's of Confederate Veterans, Trump Supporters, and others who get enraged when people peacefully protest police brutality. So... don't worry friend, I'm sure you'll be in good company.
Great first post, welcome to the ODT.

Alright, new date!!
Looking forward to the new date & time.
Maybe now Dingo Dingo can make it!
I’d like to but the government and airlines are not confident that borders will be open and flights will be running by then. Qantas is getting rid of it’s 747s and 380s and most of it’s smaller planes are parked in the desert. We can only wait and see.

The only problem I see in having it in an open air area is that it would be difficult to control the number of people who wander in. The big thing is that this is restricted to ODT members and guest and there is a tight control on who wanders in to buy our stuff. I don't see being able to control the people who come by the fairgounds.
They have a fence and a gate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom