Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
ODT10 Gun Show & Swap Meet
Cobb County Civic Center
April 9, 2022
10AM - 6PM

You MUST buy a ticket before Saturday, April 9 if you want to attend the show, no tickets will be sold at the event. We also have a limit of 2,000 tickets. Tickets can be purchased here:

Purchase Admission Here

All orders will be available for pickup at the event, nothing will be shipped out beforehand. Pickup hours are 12-6PM Friday April 8 and/or 8-10AM Saturday morning. You can also pick everything up during the show, we just have extra hours if you want to avoid the lines.

Vendor setup is Friday 12-6 and Saturday 8-10.

Event is open to all ODT members and their friends/family.

The shirt design has been changed due to complications with getting the old design printed, I couldn't find a place who could get it right for a reasonable price so we went with something simpler.

2022_ODT10_logo.png

Don’t tell anyone, it’s a secret! This is not a public gun show, it’s for ODT and friends/family of ODT members. No outside advertising will be done for this event. Stay tuned to this thread, any major updates will be added to the top of this post.

Even though it's been delayed multiple times I'm still calling it "ODT10" since technically this was to celebrate our 10th anniversary when I came up with the idea.

The event is being held at the Cobb County Civic Center. The center has a main floor and a second floor that overlooks the main floor. The entire main area will be vendor tables and booths. Outside of the main area there is a meeting room that is 1,000 sq ft and that will be a dedicated Swap Meet area.

All firearms will have the triggers zip tied at the door. We can't change the policy so no need to debate it in anymore this thread. (If you read through you will find some debate already occurred.)

Admission is only $5 and children are free. No strollers allowed. No animals allowed.

Tables & Booths
Check availability here - https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/odt10-booth-table-info.2669555/

Tables are $20 and booths are $75. A booth is 3 tables shaped like a "U" at the end of a row. We have 28 booths available and 98 tables available.

You can upgrade from a table to a booth anytime if there is one available. Booths can be split between a maximum of 2 people. Tables come with 1 chair and booths come with 2 chairs.

ODT10 Floor Plan - Web View (2).png

I just sent out the first batch of messages to get table preferences, I'll update availability as people get back to me.

ODT10 Gun Show & Swap Meet
Cobb County Civic Center
Jan 22, 2022
10AM - 6PM

Purchase Admission, Tables, and Extras Here

All orders will be available for pickup at the event, nothing will be shipped out beforehand. Pickup hours are 12-6PM Friday January 21 and/or 8-10AM Saturday morning. You can also pick everything up during the show, we just have extra hours if you want to avoid the lines.

The shirt design has been changed due to complications with getting the old design printed, I couldn't find a place who could get it right for a reasonable price so we went with something simpler.

If you placed your order before July 7, 2020 and do not cancel it you will receive a free ODT patch.

If you placed your order before Jun 14, 2021 and do not cancel your order you will receive a free ODT poker chip.

If you would like a refund, please email me at thomas@theoutdoorstrader.com and I will take care of it for you.

View attachment 3750651

Don’t tell anyone, it’s a secret! This is not a public gun show, it’s for ODT and friends/family of ODT members. No outside advertising will be done for this event. Stay tuned to this thread, any major updates will be added to the top of this post.

Even though it's been delayed multiple times I'm still calling it "ODT10" since technically this was to celebrate our 10th anniversary when I came up with the idea.

The event is being held at the Cobb County Civic Center. The center has a main floor and a second floor that overlooks the main floor. The entire main area will be vendor tables and booths. Outside of the main area there is a meeting room that is 1,000 sq ft and that will be a dedicated Swap Meet area.

All firearms will have the triggers zip tied at the door. We can't change the policy so no need to debate it in anymore this thread. (If you read through you will find some debate already occurred.)

Admission is only $5 and children are free. No strollers allowed. No animals allowed.

Admission Packages

1,000 Pre sale packages are available now. As of right now the event is pre sale only, if you want to come you have to buy a ticket through here or contact me to use a different form of payment. Only 1500 admissions will be sold to this event. Children 18 and under are free and do not require admission.

No limit on admission packages so feel free to buy for your friends and family!

Admission Package - $5
  • Event badge with your name pre-printed on it with an ODT10 lanyard.
  • Event Stickers

Challenge Coin Package - $10
  • Double-sided Challenge Coin with event logo
  • Event Stickers

Challenge Coin & Shirt Package - $20
  • ODT10 Event Shirt
  • Double-sided Challenge Coin with event logo
  • Event Stickers
  • +$5 for 3XL, 4XL & 5XL

Extra Shirts - $12, no limit

Extra Coins - $5, no limit

Event Badges
Badges will have your name printed on them and badges will be numbered. Will also come with a lanyard.

View attachment 3750662

Shirts
This is the front of the shirt. The back will either be blank or full of our sponsors if we have any.

View attachment 3750666

Challenge Coins
Final design will depend on how much detail can be put into these coins. Coins will be 1.5" circles. There will only be 1,000 numbered coins available, once they are sold out they are gone.

View attachment 3750678 View attachment 3750680

Tables & Booths
Check availability here - https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/odt10-booth-table-info.2669555/

Tables are $20 and booths are $75. A booth is 3 tables shaped like a "U" at the end of a row. We have 28 booths available and 98 tables available.

You can upgrade from a table to a booth anytime if there is one available. Booths can be split between a maximum of 2 people. Tables come with 1 chair and booths come with 2 chairs.

View attachment 3750693
I ordered tickets back in April 2020, are those tickets still good or do I need to re-order?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom