• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT10 Gun Show & Swap Meet - April 9, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'know, after looking at it, my initial order all those many, MANY months ago was # 805--And I STILL have not been contacted about what Table Number I want--I thought this goat-roping was gonna' be better-managed than this, to be honest...:(
I went back and looked and I see what happened, you placed an order for some shirts at some point and I grabbed the order number from that and not from your original order by mistake. I'll message you now for your preference.
Okuma Okuma is it possible to change venues? Being the Outdoor Trader, maybe something outdoors would work? I'm sure any fairgrounds would be happy to have us. Not to mention I don't really want to be in any enclosed spaces with the majority of ODT, not because of COVID, more because I question their hygiene.
View attachment 3823330
Been turned down by multiple fairgrounds due to connections with RK gun shows, plus most stuff is booked out for most of the year now.

Keep us posted.

I went back and looked and I see what happened, you placed an order for some shirts at some point and I grabbed the order number from that and not from your original order by mistake. I'll message you now for your preference.

Been turned down by multiple fairgrounds due to connections with RK gun shows, plus most stuff is booked out for most of the year now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom