• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OLD - Please refer to new thread - ODT10 Booth & Table Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how any of you are supporting an event that we are required to be disarmed. I will not go, and wont support any event that requires us to be disarmed. Hell no, not going. Not going to support an event that bows to some stupid anti 2a rule.

Okuma you should be ashamed. Any of you that attend should be ashamed. We should be boycotting any "gun show" that requires you to be disarmed.

Surrender your guns to Bloomberg before you go sell your random crap at ODT10 cause that's the future if you don't stand up for your rights.

I cant believe any of you will be there. I won't. No way.
We can't carry?

I don't know how any of you are supporting an event that we are required to be disarmed. I will not go, and wont support any event that requires us to be disarmed. Hell no, not going. Not going to support an event that bows to some stupid anti 2a rule.

Okuma you should be ashamed. Any of you that attend should be ashamed. We should be boycotting any "gun show" that requires you to be disarmed.

Surrender your guns to Bloomberg before you go sell your random crap at ODT10 cause that's the future if you don't stand up for your rights.

I'm sorry to hear that, but definitely not ashamed of myself for it. For an event where people are encouraged to pull out and handle firearms I don't think it's bad to ask that they all be unloaded beforehand.

Gun shows have had these rules for at least as long as I've attended them and I have no choice in the matter. Even if we had the event at a gun store or range they would ask the same of us.

Uh- show us Any high traffic public area gun show that doesn't post/require same??? IF this was done on private ODT member property (Great idea if say so myself) then your rant would carry Much weight..but in a regular public venue, not so much. Not that I agree with the venue's stance but it's what it is these days. With that, how bout a bunch of us ODT'ers invest together to buy a large chunk o' land for our own 2a use/venue in future?

Just pretend it’s any other vendor gun show, or the courthouse.
It’ll be OK.

Code:

Wysłane z mojego moto e6s przy użyciu Tapatalka
giphy (5).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom