• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OLD - Please refer to new thread - ODT10 Booth & Table Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if a couple guys are driving by with their weeks paycheck burning a hole in their pocket, they can’t pay for entrance at the door and get in? I’m not sure why you would want to limit the money from walking in, but you may reconsider that. You limit the potential of yourself and all vendors if you limit the foot traffic. A couple signs on the corners would bring a stream of people in, you guys have the benefit of high population in your area. You would also benefit from the added membership to your forum by “recruiting” at your event.

if the object is simply a social event for “insiders”, I guess it works. I wish you the best turnout either way.

So if a couple guys are driving by with their weeks paycheck burning a hole in their pocket, they can’t pay for entrance at the door and get in? I’m not sure why you would want to limit the money from walking in, but you may reconsider that. You limit the potential of yourself and all vendors if you limit the foot traffic. A couple signs on the corners would bring a stream of people in, you guys have the benefit of high population in your area. You would also benefit from the added membership to your forum by “recruiting” at your event.

if the object is simply a social event for “insiders”, I guess it works. I wish you the best turnout either way.
we got enough craigslisters this is for members.

we got enough craigslisters this is for members.
Hopefully you sell a lot off your table and enjoy time with your friends. I didn’t know craigslist still existed but hopefully you can spot them trying to look in the windows and shew them away biker13.

I joined the internet when Al Gore sent me the email and said he turned it on. I had a guy buy a bunch of duck hunting gear from me around 2010 and told me about the ODT or GA outdoor news, I forget which. I did four tables at the antique arms show at the aircraft mechanics trade hall or something in Marrietta last year. The cost of travel lodging etc was stiff or I’d bring my flying circus to the M&G.

Georgia Youth Shooting Spirts Foundation would like to set up a booth or table to raffle various guns and educate on our support of 250 rifle teams and shotgun teams throughout the state as a Partner to the MidwayUsa Foundation. Do you offer free or discounted options?

Georgia Youth Shooting Spirts Foundation would like to set up a booth or table to raffle various guns and educate on our support of 250 rifle teams and shotgun teams throughout the state as a Partner to the MidwayUsa Foundation. Do you offer free or discounted options?
Not currently, as it is I'm not sure if I'll even break even on the event. :D

I don't know how any of you are supporting an event that we are required to be disarmed. I will not go, and wont support any event that requires us to be disarmed. Hell no, not going. Not going to support an event that bows to some stupid anti 2a rule.

Okuma you should be ashamed. Any of you that attend should be ashamed. We should be boycotting any "gun show" that requires you to be disarmed.

Surrender your guns to Bloomberg before you go sell your random crap at ODT10 cause that's the future if you don't stand up for your rights.

I cant believe any of you will be there. I won't. No way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom