• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OLD - Please refer to new thread - ODT10 Booth & Table Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I see. I saw it said you aren’t advertising but the more people, the more awesome trading swapping etc. it’s a great idea.. I’m way out of the area but I love gun parts will definitely ponder it. Maybe able to get another member to road trip it..

dunk%20tank.jpg
Full of piranahs

My personal goal is to get 1,000 people at the show, right now we’re just over 300 tickets sold.

If someone were to buy extra tickets and give them away before the event, how would that work? Would the winner of the GAW give their name at the door or is there a ticket I would receive and then mail out to said GAW winner?

If someone were to buy extra tickets and give them away before the event, how would that work? Would the winner of the GAW give their name at the door or is there a ticket I would receive and then mail out to said GAW winner?

I've gotten mine already & a few extra, but thank you anyways. :)

Here is how I am planning on doing it:

Everyone will get a badge and that will be their ticket. The badges will be available to pick up on the morning of the event, and possibly the day before if I can work it out. To pick up your badge you just have to give the name that was on the order.

All badges will be numbered and that number will be used for any giveaways that we might do.

You can buy extra tickets if you want to and do giveaways, and then email me with the info for the extra passes. Just reply to the email you get after you place an order. I can also change the pickup name for the passes so they can get it without you being there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom