• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OLD - Please refer to new thread - ODT Gun Show & Meet-Up - Moved to Jan 22, 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still holding out to attend. 2020 is turning out to be a “challenging” year for virtually everyone. I’m pretty sure I won’t be on vacation as we’ve cancelled vacation for the balance of the year.

need that coin and t-shirt.

Unfortunately we have had to move the event once again due to the rona virus. The civic center isn't even sure if they will be opened back up by August 29th, and even if they are we'd have to reduce the number of tables and guests to accommodate some new temporary restrictions.

The new date is May 1, 2021. If you have already placed an order and do not cancel you will receive some sort of small bonus for the delay. I'm not sure what it will be, and it won't be big, but it will be something. Maybe a patch or other "limited edition" item to give as a thank you for your patience with all of this.

I'll send out an email to alert everyone very soon.

Thanks and sorry,

Thomas

Unfortunately we have had to move the event once again due to the rona virus. The civic center isn't even sure if they will be opened back up by August 29th, and even if they are we'd have to reduce the number of tables and guests to accommodate some new temporary restrictions.

The new date is May 1, 2021. If you have already placed an order and do not cancel you will receive some sort of small bonus for the delay. I'm not sure what it will be, and it won't be big, but it will be something. Maybe a patch or other "limited edition" item to give as a thank you for your patience with all of this.

Thanks and sorry,

Thomas

:( kind of stinks...
ODT11.jpg
:)

Thanks and sorry,

Thomas

It's the way the world is right now...you did everything you could do to make it happen.

Thanks and sorry,

Thomas
Okuma, while this is disappointing it’s a small thing in the grand scheme. I for one will be attending, hopefully by then all this corona madness will be behind us. I think a patch is a great idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom