• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OLD - Please refer to new thread - ODT Gun Show & Meet-Up - Moved to Jan 22, 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if we paid for everything thinking it was going to be in May, and now it will fall when I am on family vacation?
You can just request a refund and I'll get it to you as soon as I can, but I'd also recommend waiting til closer to the date as there is still a good chance we'll have to reschedule it again. The civic center isn't sure if they will be open yet and with the uprise in covid cases I wouldn't be surprised if they delay opening longer.

Maybe not a joke. Anyone know of a open-air pavilion that could be rented? Gwinnett county fairgrounds has a huge open-air arena.

The only problem I see in having it in an open air area is that it would be difficult to control the number of people who wander in. The big thing is that this is restricted to ODT members and guest and there is a tight control on who wanders in to buy our stuff. I don't see being able to control the people who come by the fairgounds.

I would say the chances are better than 50% right now, I'm pretty demoralized by it as I'm sure others are as well. :D
I was holding off selling stuff but if it looks like it is going to be pushed back past Aug. I guess I will just start listing things. I likely will not need the 3 tables I booked. I guess wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom