• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OLD - Please refer to new thread - ODT Gun Show & Meet-Up - Moved to Jan 22, 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What time are we going to be able to get in to set up our tables? Is the front and back doors going to be open? Do you know what color zip ties they are going to use on the guns? (In case I pre-tie I'd hate for the colors to clash. Do you know if carts are available to bring stuff in and to roll the cash back out? Are chairs going to be provided with the table?

Asking for a friend.

What time are we going to be able to get in to set up our tables? Is the front and back doors going to be open? Do you know what color zip ties they are going to use on the guns? (In case I pre-tie I'd hate for the colors to clash. Do you know if carts are available to bring stuff in and to roll the cash back out? Are chairs going to be provided with the table?

Asking for a friend.

Nothing is set in stone yet, but here's the current plan:

Setup from 8-10 AM, teardown from 6-8PM
The front and back doors should be open for setup but I don't know that for sure yet.
I'll check on the zip tie colors and post back in here when I know.
Not sure on carts
Each table will come with 1 chair

Early Setup - If I can raise enough money I can offer early setup on Friday night, to do that I would have to cover an additional day of rental and security for all of Friday night until Saturday morning. (About $1,000 total.) Once I have sold most of the tables and booths I will send out an email and see if anyone is interested in paying extra to setup early and enjoy a catered taco dinner from Willy's on Friday night. I'll just have to see if enough people are interested once everything has been sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom