• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT what are your Street lights doing

Yep. Mine has been switched out over a year (just white, no cool disco colors). Lot less maintenance and less power consumption. What's weird about that?
I just think its weird that street light are being replaced by LED black lights and Purple lights. I've read and saw a few people stories on Twitter and YouTube that , those specific colored lights were installed to detect those who "don't have the Vaccine " and its right here in GA as well and it just looks & sounds like a government agenda

I just think its weird that street light are being replaced by LED black lights and Purple lights. I've read and saw a few people stories on Twitter and YouTube that , those specific colored lights were installed to detect those who "don't have the Vaccine " and its right here in GA as well and it just looks & sounds like a government agenda

Where are these lights at? I have seen tons of the white LED's but no other colors.

Where are these lights at? I have seen tons of the white LED's but no other colors.
Yes bud, in areas such as South Georgia, Houston, Maryland, Milwaukee and Charlotte North Carolina. Just check out some testimonials on YouTube, because its only getting worst out here ..

I walked under a BLACKLITE once & It showed a whole of them spots and splatters all over me.. reckon what that meant?
Animated.gif

Back
Top Bottom