• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Trail Cam and Hunting Season Pictures 2019-20 *Alabama Updates*!!

Pretty much how my deer season has looked.. This guy fell asleep on the bush hog under the pole barn at our cabin...

E78069F9-9B57-485B-962A-D4054923D885.jpeg

I received a photo tonight from a cell camera , a big Coyote laying down out front of the camera. SHoot more please

This is the 9the coyote I have seen since opening day... I have wacked 4.... We are doing a Coyote Roundup end of Feb we have a serious problem... We have either seen or heard coyotes every weekend since the gun opener..

This is the 9the coyote I have seen since opening day... I have wacked 4.... We are doing a Coyote Roundup end of Feb we have a serious problem... We have either seen or heard coyotes every weekend since the gun opener..

I have conversations with friends with whom I discuss Cats and Coyotes , The Cats are a natural predator in GA
Yotes are not

I think they are the problem with my deer season

I am convinced they are with ours.. I believe the deer are nocturnal.. I have seen 3-4 shooters this year and have taken one.... Did see a bunch of does and 2 small bucks this weekend. Sat night one shooter with a doe.. I hesitated and am second guessing myself...

Back
Top Bottom