ODT Silencer Special***EXTENDED***

The layaway works like this:

Put 25% down, we fill out the Form 4 and the COC for you. If you go individual route, you leave with the Form 4, and fingerprint cards. You then go get the CLEO to sign them. Go get the fingerprint card filled out, and then get passport photos. Once completed, either drop them in the mail with a check for $200, or bring the packet back to us to review and mail out.

Going the trust route, bring your trust to us, along with 25% down payment. We will fill out your form 4, enclose a copy of the trust, a check for $200, and a COC. It will then be mailed off, and the wait begins.

In the mean time, you have 90 days to pay the balance of the suppressor.

Please come by the shop if you any other question, and we can go over everything.

Rich

What does COC stand for? Sounds like its easier to go the trust route but whats the downside? I figure everything has to have a downside right?

I have gotten the approval to get the suppressor on the trade off that I buy my wife some clothes, but I haven't told her about the $200 tax stamp or the host P22. LOL!

What does COC stand for? Sounds like its easier to go the trust route but whats the downside? I figure everything has to have a downside right?

I have gotten the approval to get the suppressor on the trade off that I buy my wife some clothes, but I haven't told her about the $200 tax stamp or the host P22. LOL!

COC = Certification of Compliance with 18 U.S.C. 922(g)(5)(B) Also called ATF form 5330-20
It is certifying that you are a citizen or legal alien.

Thanks guys!

Great service, in with a copy of my trust, they come out a few minutes later with all the paperwork, I sign a few times, and everything is set.

COC = Certification of Compliance with 18 U.S.C. 922(g)(5)(B) Also called ATF form 5330-20
It is certifying that you are a citizen or legal alien.

Gotcha.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks guys!

Great service, in with a copy of my trust, they come out a few minutes later with all the paperwork, I sign a few times, and everything is set.

Who did your trust?

Back
Top Bottom