• Tacos!

• I Have Range Day All The Time!

Results are only viewable after voting.

AK74U

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
89   0
Reaction score
After talking to a few Trader's at TruPrep yesterday, the thought of having an ODT Range Day hit me in the head. Maybe get with a nice centrally located range in Atlanta for the metro Atlanta Trader's like Stoddard's in Midtown. Or for the Northern Trader's Resaca or Red Hill Range. For the central Trader's the range we used in Macon. If not we can just have a Trader with some land/know of some good shooting land to accommodate a large crowd. Any ideas/suggestions are appreciated.

Depends on the participants, and amount of space. We did one at Norcross Gun Club a few years back, it was too small. We all went to Cues across the street for lunch after that.

From what I’ve seen with people handling guns at M&G events, I don’t want to shoot with most of the people I’ve met at the gatherings.

Name drop!?

Depends on the participants, and amount of space. We did one at Norcross Gun Club a few years back, it was too small. We all went to Cues across the street for lunch after that.

From what I’ve seen with people handling guns at M&G events, I don’t want to shoot with most of the people I’ve met at the gatherings.

Back
Top Bottom