• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

Got the email yesterday stating I have a freed prisoner!!
Form 4 Trust
Rock River LAR-15 SBR
Started Aug 7th 2020
Check cashed Aug 21st 2020
Approved Jan 25th 2021
In hand 2/10/21

Congrats! I've been following when you would get approved as it's so close to mine. Your cashed date was Friday Aug21, all 8X of mine were cashed on the following Monday Aug 24th. I'm guessing any day now for me, but it'll will also be interesting to see if they all approve/arrive at the same time.

Yeah, I still gotta put the first mag through that MG!!

Congrats! I've been following when you would get approved as it's so close to mine. Your cashed date was Friday Aug21, all 8X of mine were cashed on the following Monday Aug 24th. I'm guessing any day now for me, but it'll will also be interesting to see if they all approve/arrive at the same time.

People post their personal experiences with BATFE form clearing times. No hard & fast way to do it.
Some folks post at each milestone and include previous dates, some folks just post all their dates once their journey is complete... some people don't post. :tongue:

Typically the following dates are of interest (at least to me):
1. Date Forms are submitted to the ATF
2. Date when the check has been cashed
3. Date when you your form was approved (only available once you receive your approved form)
4. Date when you get the call from your dealer to get your **** out of their safe.

This thread simply serves as a point of reference and gives us all something to read while we're waiting on papers to clear... get excited when someone else with similar dates gets theirs back, and hate on people that get their forms back sooner than usual, lol.

People post their personal experiences with BATFE form clearing times. No hard & fast way to do it.
Some folks post at each milestone and include previous dates, some folks just post all their dates once their journey is complete... some people don't post. :tongue:

Typically the following dates are of interest (at least to me):
1. Date Forms are submitted to the ATF
2. Date when the check has been cashed
3. Date when you your form was approved (only available once you receive your approved form)
4. Date when you get the call from your dealer to get your **** out of their safe.

This thread simply serves as a point of reference and gives us all something to read while we're waiting on papers to clear... get excited when someone else with similar dates gets theirs back, and hate on people that get their forms back sooner than usual, lol.
Thank you for all the info. I will add mine to the pool then. Mine have been individual form 4.
Silencerco sparrow, form mailed 1/26/21
Silencerco hybrid, form mailed 2/9/21
Dead air mask hd, signatures complete waiting for SilencerShop to mail it out
Rugged obsidian 9, signatures complete waiting on SilencerShop to mail it out.

SilencerShop has been a little slow in mailing stuff out lately (my personal experience). When I called my dealer on it he said that when he checked with SilencerShop they said one of their printers was down and was creating a backlog of forms that needed to to get printed and mailed out. Funny how minor technology glitches can create issues. Kinda reminds me of the time I got out of a speeding ticket because "my printer is broken", said the cop. At least that one worked in my favor.

YHM Turbo K
F4 Individual via SilencerShop kiosk

Purchased 07/30/20
Form 3 Received 8/12/20
Form 4 Submitted 8/12/20
Check cashed 08/27/20
Approved 01/04/21
Stamp Received by dealer 02/11/21
Picked up 02/11/21

Back
Top Bottom