• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

I see a lot of posts that people’s form 4’s are approved and they’re waiting for the stamp to get to the dealer.

I’m currently waiting on my first form 4. Does the ATF contact the dealer once the form is approved and awaiting shipment of the stamp? I’ve read other places that state you get no notifications after the check is cashed until the the stamp arrives at the dealer. I’m a little confused.

The dealer does not know the stamp is approved until the stamp come to them in the mail. Even if it's approved I highly doubt the dealer will let you have it until they have received the paperwork.

I see a lot of posts that people’s form 4’s are approved and they’re waiting for the stamp to get to the dealer.

I’m currently waiting on my first form 4. Does the ATF contact the dealer once the form is approved and awaiting shipment of the stamp? I’ve read other places that state you get no notifications after the check is cashed until the the stamp arrives at the dealer. I’m a little confused.

You have to call the atf nfa branch to check status of your form 4, it will be either pending or approved, that’s how people know there approved but dealer hasn’t received it yet

Back
Top Bottom