• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

Sorry you had a bad experience with CG&P. But I'm not surprised if they came across as abrupt to you. Firearm & ammo sales are at an all time high right now, not to mention fireworks and I know they're positively slammed with customers trying to buy whatever is available. It's tough to even get in the door most days unless you're able to come at an off peak hour. You probably caught someone in the middle of juggling multiple customers.
I've worked with CGP for many NFA transactions as well and they've have always called me when the papers come back. There's no benefit for them to delay getting your gear out of their safe, and your paperwork off their files.

Sorry you had a bad experience with CG&P. But I'm not surprised if they came across as abrupt to you. Firearm & ammo sales are at an all time high right now, not to mention fireworks and I know they're positively slammed with customers trying to buy whatever is available. It's tough to even get in the door most days unless you're able to come at an off peak hour. You probably caught someone in the middle of juggling multiple customers.
I've worked with CGP for many NFA transactions as well and they've have always called me when the papers come back. There's no benefit for them to delay getting your gear out of their safe, and your paperwork off their files.

That’s no excuse to be rude to someone just because business is in high demand. That’s just being lazy and taking others money for granted.

Well I got my silencer!
Form 4 trust
Put in for it September 26, 2019
Approved June 9 2020
Stamp received June 25 2020
Cherokee gun and pawn called wrong number even though it’s correct on box
I got it July 20 even though I called them 2 timeS to check up on it and got the “ we’ll call you”
Not mad , real happy

want to put In for a omega 9k pistol suppressor - any one else good to buy from?

Well I got my silencer!
Form 4 trust
Put in for it September 26, 2019
Approved June 9 2020
Stamp received June 25 2020
Cherokee gun and pawn called wrong number even though it’s correct on box
I got it July 20 even though I called them 2 timeS to check up on it and got the “ we’ll call you”
Not mad , real happy

want to put In for a omega 9k pistol suppressor - any one else good to buy from?

Another vote for QRF. I went down there to look for a flash hider and check the place out, ended up buying another can and flash hider end Tommy put the hider on my gun for me while I waited. Good guys.

Back
Top Bottom