• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

They love to give attitude when you call about the status to see if an examiner has been assigned... just cause you tell me the first serial no. Was not assigned and the average is 10 mo. Doesn’t mean I’m not gonna ask about my other ones. Do it faster and People won’t call so damn often

Got one back this week on a trust Form 4 ordered from SS and using the kiosk.

7/4/19 check cash
4/8/20 approved
5/6/20 stamp at dealer

I've seen several other people on various tracking threads who have had stamps go 30 days past approval without showing up and had to request them. This is the longest that it has taken me to get an approved stamp in hand. In the past I've seen no more than two weeks. I know it's not the dealer sitting on it because they are on top of everything.

7/4/19 check cash
4/8/20 approved
5/6/20 stamp at dealer

I've seen several other people on various tracking threads who have had stamps go 30 days past approval without showing up and had to request them. This is the longest that it has taken me to get an approved stamp in hand. In the past I've seen no more than two weeks. I know it's not the dealer sitting on it because they are on top of everything.
Last one i got back was 33 days. They waited 3 weeks from approval date to send out

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

7/4/19 check cash
4/8/20 approved
5/6/20 stamp at dealer

Yea I’ve never had one take more than 2 weeks. Oh well at least they are approved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still keep waiting for my 27June19 cash date to at least see an examiner but they are still being c**** and haven’t even touched it.

I had one with an examiner for 3-4 weeks before the other and both approved within a week of each other. Seems it is just random.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom