• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

Friend came by my shop this morning. Got a suppresser back in 3 1/2 months on a trust ! For the life of me I can’t figuire them out. I’ve been in the NFA game for six years .

This is what baffles me. What is more dangerous ? A gun or a suppresser ? You can get a gun background check in less than 15 minutes FOR FREE !
You pay $200 for permission and background check that may take over a year ! It’s a broken system , and sadly I see not much being done about it . Yeah , I know Silencerco kiosk and all , but still didn’t speed it up much. Just beetching . If you play the NFA game you have to be prepared to suffer .

It's not about danger, it's about control. The government wants control and if they had their way all firearms would be nfa, if they couldn't just confiscate them to begin with.

Also the people making the laws don't know Jack about firearms.

0a824701d99b4c3bae9755035ff013bd.jpg

Got the harvester, cz .22, and the osprey .45 out of jail today
11 month wait

Time to do a couple SBR stamps and maybe a dedicated 9mm can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone on here been over to Reddit’s NFA page (r/NFA and then the mega-thread at the top)? One post is saying they waited 25 days for a form 4 silencer approval...whattttt. Also, some are saying 38-45 days for SBR approvals. That’s insane if true

Anyone on here been over to Reddit’s NFA page (r/NFA and then the mega-thread at the top)? One post is saying they waited 25 days for a form 4 silencer approval...whattttt. Also, some are saying 38-45 days for SBR approvals. That’s insane if true
Yeah, I have been on Reddit for a minute. A lot of batch approvals that mess with that.

But I thought Form 1’s have been sub 60 days all over? I could be wrong.

Yeah, I have been on Reddit for a minute. A lot of batch approvals that mess with that.

But I thought Form 1’s have been sub 60 days all over? I could be wrong.

my local gun shop guy said he waited 21 days for an SBR return but I didn’t believe him until I read all the people on that thread. 25 days for a can though, that’s insane.

Back
Top Bottom