• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

your the second person I’ve heard say something about this. Ive heard they’re supposed to be taking 4-6 months on average now. Man I hope it’s quicker than my last go around. Let’s also hope theres no more government shutdowns to hold it up as well. Lol
They should be legal to buy right off the wall...

If anyone hears of a form 4 trust being done in less than 6 months, I'd like to hear about it. So far from people I know, Form 4 individuals are coming back in the 3-6 month time frame but so far trusts still seem to be taking close to 12 months.

your the second person I’ve heard say something about this. Ive heard they’re supposed to be taking 4-6 months on average now. Man I hope it’s quicker than my last go around. Let’s also hope theres no more government shutdowns to hold it up as well. Lol

Yea, this will be my second sr7 (dont have to buy more mounts) and my first 2 cans got caught in the shutdown.. my cashed dates were 10/3 and 12/18 of 2018. Both approvals on 8/26 and 8/27. Different examiners. I think it will be quicker than before, especially since summer-September apps have been getting cleared. If in the next month or so, October apps come through, it should be a little easier to guestimate. Lots of old apps from 12 months to almost 2 years have been getting cleared out per nfatrackers data it seems like

Back
Top Bottom