• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

I’m waiting on two cans I put in last year over thanksgiving. Form 4 trust. 22 and 45 can that will do 300 subs.

My next can will be a 30 cal, more than likely a Nomad and then another 22 can. Then a 5.56 AR can. Then who knows, probably a large bore for 458 SOCOM or whatever catches my eye. it’s addictive. And $$$$.

Got my stamps back Friday.

Submitted 11/29/18
check cashed 12/13/18
approved 12/9/19
stamps in hand 12/13/19
exactly 365 days. 2 suppressors, Form 4 trust.

FYI another friend received his stamps back last week as well, Form 4 Trust, he submitted his the day before the govt shutdown, I think around Dec 23rd, 2018.

3rd can purchased today. AAC SR7 Form 4 individual. Per my dealer it’ll be 3-10 months. New NFA director cleaned house and hired a bunch of new people. Spoke to him personally. Doubt it’ll be that fast, but they’ve had lots of summer and August approvals come back

3rd can purchased today. AAC SR7 Form 4 individual. Per my dealer it’ll be 3-10 months. New NFA director cleaned house and hired a bunch of new people. Spoke to him personally. Doubt it’ll be that fast, but they’ve had lots of summer and August approvals come back

your the second person I’ve heard say something about this. Ive heard they’re supposed to be taking 4-6 months on average now. Man I hope it’s quicker than my last go around. Let’s also hope theres no more government shutdowns to hold it up as well. Lol

Back
Top Bottom