• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Odt motorcyclists

20160325_094507.jpg

"Let's ride motorcycles!"
That's freaking awesome.
I kept a bike from age 14 until shortly after my son was born. He graduates high school Monday.
I may be going on my first extended ride since then (probably last a week plus, several states) in about a month or so. If it happens, I'm sure it'll be awesome. I've had miserable rides, but never a 'bad' ride.

As hinted, getting a group ride together REALLY depends on everyone's riding style and expectation. If y'all do it, as the saying goes "Ride your own bike!"

When I get back to Atlanta I'll propose a couple of times we could meet up. I really need to get up to the mountains, haven't made it there this year. Just got married and was swamped with that and work so far this year.

Ya'll should checkout our meetup group of riders, we're posting lots of events this summer. There are about 1,200 members so plenty of people to meet up and ride with.

https://www.meetup.com/Sport-Bike-Riders-of-GA/

That's freaking awesome.
I kept a bike from age 14 until shortly after my son was born. He graduates high school Monday.
I may be going on my first extended ride since then (probably last a week plus, several states) in about a month or so. If it happens, I'm sure it'll be awesome. I've had miserable rides, but never a 'bad' ride.

As hinted, getting a group ride together REALLY depends on everyone's riding style and expectation. If y'all do it, as the saying goes "Ride your own bike!"
Very true, I ride my Ultra Glide a lot differently than my ZX14

Back
Top Bottom