• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Member Missing…

Yes sir it ain’t what it was when I joined..
When I joined, was already pretty much as it is. -- What I believe is that WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE one person at a time, instead of fighting or going a wrong route, we can be the ones that will be a testimony. If I can help, I will help whoever need a help. If I can throw a gift, why NOT?? ... it is so nice to see the smile on someone's face as they receive a gift without strings attached. We all know the story of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. He had 12 disciples, but yet one of them was totally a mess to the point of betraying Jesus for money. The point is: How many "Judas" kinda, we have in the midst of these thousands of ODT members!! Many of them!
a lot of new folks here do not have common decency…
Newbies will always make mistakes and they learn as time goes by and get into trouble, warnings and hats. -- One of the things that I can see MODs have difficulty, is to catch or to know how many of these so called "newbies" in fact are older members with many different accounts(believe me, there are ways to hide online without having the IP identified) ; or banned members that comes back smoothly just to mess with everyone, and they know the rules and know how to provoke and stir up the pot!

I've asked this before and I know his screen name but can't bring it to mind right now. He's one of the guys with a donkey as his avatar, but he posted all the time and just dropped off.

Didn't always agree with him, but respected him and hope all is well. Maybe some one else knows whom I'm talking about?

When I joined, was already pretty much as it is. -- What I believe is that WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE one person at a time, instead of fighting or going a wrong route, we can be the ones that will be a testimony. If I can help, I will help whoever need a help. If I can throw a gift, why NOT?? ... it is so nice to see the smile on someone's face as they receive a gift without strings attached. We all know the story of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. He had 12 disciples, but yet one of them was totally a mess to the point of betraying Jesus for money. The point is: How many "Judas" kinda, we have in the midst of these thousands of ODT members!! Many of them!

Newbies will always make mistakes and they learn as time goes by and get into trouble, warnings and hats. -- One of the things that I can see MODs have difficulty, is to catch or to know how many of these so called "newbies" in fact are older members with many different accounts(believe me, there are ways to hide online without having the IP identified) ; or banned members that comes back smoothly just to mess with everyone, and they know the rules and know how to provoke and stir up the pot!
We have a double handful of good dudes here Otto.. you are in that double handful.. but believe me there is a lot of newbies that use the site as an auction site.. not to go into what all I said last nite again.. but everything I said I FEEL IN MY HEART IS TRUE

We have a double handful of good dudes here Otto.. you are in that double handful.. but believe me there is a lot of newbies that use the site as an auction site.. not to go into what all I said last nite again.. but everything I said I FEEL IN MY HEART IS TRUE

Say it again for the people in the back!

I've asked this before and I know his screen name but can't bring it to mind right now. He's one of the guys with a donkey as his avatar, but he posted all the time and just dropped off.

Didn't always agree with him, but respected him and hope all is well. Maybe some one else knows whom I'm talking about?

Is this the avatar?
resizer.jpg

Pretty sure that's it.
It is. He got the avatar from me I used it for a reply to one of his comments a long time ago. I remember he changed his screen name. Can't remember what the new name is and he doesn't post much anymore. Try looking in the mil surplus thread.

It is. He got the avatar from me I used it for a reply to one of his comments a long time ago. I remember he changed his screen name. Can't remember what the new name is and he doesn't post much anymore. Try looking in the mil surplus thread.
Right on and appreciate it! Glad to hear all is well with him.

Back
Top Bottom