• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Meet Up Market

I never go to M&Gs. Too many people with guns,. Plus there is always some A-whole who brings in a bunch of guns and never tries to sell them. Freaking showoff. Never will I go to an ODT M&G. Heck, there are just too many guns nuts at those things, and just too much "nanner" pudding.

I never go to M&Gs. Too many people with guns,. Plus there is always some A-whole who brings in a bunch of guns and never tries to sell them. Freaking showoff. Never will I go to an ODT M&G. Heck, there are just too many guns nuts at those things, and just too much "nanner" pudding.

I've heard about him. They say he's a real pain.

No problem with pudding and guns as long as there is no "pew, pew, pew."

Just like the guy with all the gorgeous revolvers? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom