• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Meet Up Market

Actually, that's not a bad idea. An ODT dating thread?

the male to female population might be a bit off however, unless some members are looking for grooms for their daughters. that one girl at the official odt meet-up at the park was beautiful that came with the member taking pictures and tolerated me for 4 minutes

Last edited:
I've got an awesome place for a meet up in Powder Springs. Johnny's BBQ is a 2nd ammendment supporting restaurant. The owner Rick is also an FFL and sells guns onsite. He said he would love to have us. If we can get a big enough turn out he will open on a monday night just for us. (They are closed on Mondays so we could have the whole place to ourselves.) He said to open the restaurant on a monday night he would like to see at least 80 people, so you could bring your family. Let me know if that sounds good and I will plan it for us.

Dedicated thread. http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/showthread.php?t=546252

Last edited:
I've got an awesome place for a meet up in Powder Springs. Johnny's BBQ is a 2nd ammendment supporting restaurant. The owner Rick is also an FFL and sells guns onsite. He said he would love to have us. If we can get a big enough turn out he will open on a monday night just for us. (They are closed on Mondays so we could have the whole place to ourselves.) He said to open the restaurant on a monday night he would like to see at least 80 people, so you could bring your family. Let me know if that sounds good and I will plan it for us.

Dedicated thread. http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/showthread.php?t=546252
That's the other side of town for me, but I would be there given enough notice.

Just got a visual.............pics of bearded, lonely, confederate flag waving, old farts with guns, aka "duck dynasty" look a likes with a profile talkin bout how big a gun and how much ammo they have. :cool2: :kiss:
Shucks.........I'm in.

Actually, that's not a bad idea. An ODT dating thread?

farm4.staticflickr.com_3629_3380759798_53bf02b9b3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom