• Search system is being worked on, should be fixed soon.

ODT Meet Up Market

JWC

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
154   0
Reaction score
I never go to M&Gs. Too many people with guns,. Plus there is always some A-whole who brings in a bunch of guns and never tries to sell them. Freaking showoff. Never will I go to an ODT M&G. Heck, there are just too many guns nuts at those things, and just too much "nanner" pudding.

B. Byrd

Default rank 5000+ posts
Ol' Banty Rooster
118   0
Reaction score
I never go to M&Gs. Too many people with guns,. Plus there is always some A-whole who brings in a bunch of guns and never tries to sell them. Freaking showoff. Never will I go to an ODT M&G. Heck, there are just too many guns nuts at those things, and just too much "nanner" pudding.

I've heard about him. They say he's a real pain.

NY63

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
216   0
Reaction score
No problem with pudding and guns as long as there is no "pew, pew, pew."

Optimus Prime

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
More Than Meets The Eye
317   0
Reaction score

Just like the guy with all the gorgeous revolvers? :rolleyes:

Top Bottom