• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Meet n Greet - CMP Park - Saturday Nov 12

Buddies. #pewpew

Attachments

• IMG_1025.JPG
    IMG_1025.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 48
Thanks to alleycat alleycat and Hayata Hayata for everything. Got to shoot their toys and mine. I had to leave earlier than desired. My shoulder was finished after approximately 180 rounds of 30-06. Next time, I'll bring a 22 for just such occasion. Pic is best I could do today with Iron Sights at 100yds with Oct 1942 M1.

Edit: Will be purchasing a Limbsaver Toot Sweet.

Attachments

• 20161112_114850.jpg
    20161112_114850.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 37
Thanks to alleycat alleycat and Hayata Hayata for everything. Got to shoot their toys and mine. I had to leave earlier than desired. My shoulder was finished after approximately 180 rounds of 30-06. Next time, I'll bring a 22 for just such occasion. Pic is best I could do today with Iron Sights at 100yds with Oct 1942 M1.

Edit: Will be purchasing a Limbsaver Toot Sweet.

It was great to meet you! My shoulder is hurting pretty bad too

I want to say for the 1st time at the CMP i couldn't have asked for better people to be shooting with. today was awesome. I want to sincerely that alleycat alleycat for organizing the event. thanks to Okuma Okuma @Dark Horse Forge @payneed and everyone else that made or donated anything for today.

Thanks to @RHelton10 for popping my suppressed cherry...he took it easy on me lol

thanks to Mrs. Rhelton10 RedHotShot RedHotShot for shooting better groups than all of us at all distances of 100-600

Thanks to alleycat alleycat for organizing a fine shindig!

Also thanks to those who donated the goodies and for those who just showed up! And swapping rifles is always fun. LOVED alleycat alleycat ' model 1873 45-70...wow!

lmitch lmitch let me shoot his M1D - SCHWEET! Had a malfunction with @gunanddoglover 's 7.5 Swiss, though. :grey:

Had a great time but brought two rifles home without even fouling their barrels...lesson learned, just plain took too many.

Didn't even get out to the 600 yard line...gonna rethink the next visit.

Yeah, it was a little windy today but otherwise the weather was perfect and you could NOT have asked for better company!

Will post pics in a bit.

Back
Top Bottom