• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT M&G RK Gun Show Dec 3&4 at Expo Center – $2off Coupon inside!

Saw Beerman and his crew, saw Hayata and his current soap distribution CEO JWC and picked some soap up for stocking stuffers for the gals. I picked up some t-shirts for the kids and one is a punisher skull in glitter with a pink "hello kitty bow" on it's head. My daughter will be slayed with it.

I picked up a cheap laser with two pressure switches and a wired pad for $30. I'll stick it on a suppressed .22 LR M&P pistol.

Lots of stuff, milsurp, reloading, not many lower AR frames-I was eyeing a Spikes Zombie lower but it was sold when I came back to it. Quite a few grip sellers, lots of ammo-but I didn't pay too much attention as I reload most my ammo, quite a few leather workers-belts, holsters etc. several AR500 steel targets makers/sellers and body armor plates sellers and one maker still in the early phase of development-has the steel plates cut but no covering nor bends formed, lots of used guns-revolvers/pistols that the prices have dropped some since 9/2016 gun show.

Didn't see or hear any AD but got there around 10am cat herding two teen girls. The building was noticeably brighter inside, new lights?

GREAT to see some ol' ODT members and just as GREAT to meet the ones I haven't met before.

Sorry we missed seeing you @Bushwick100 !

THANKS to all who purchased soap for the first time and DOUBLE THANKS to those that bought it for the second/third/etc time!

Seeing you guys during the day really breaks up the boredom of the show. ODT folks are the best, hands down, salt of the earth people!

Scored a Hi-Point 995 from Cherokee for a Christmas present for son #1. He was helping me today and I can tell the nut doesn't fall far from the tree - he's pretty gun crazy like his dad.

Thanks again to those who bought soap!

Anyone coming tomorrow?

GREAT to see some ol' ODT members and just as GREAT to meet the ones I haven't met before.

Sorry we missed seeing you @Bushwick100 !

THANKS to all who purchased soap for the first time and DOUBLE THANKS to those that bought it for the second/third/etc time!

Seeing you guys during the day really breaks up the boredom of the show. ODT folks are the best, hands down, salt of the earth people!

Scored a Hi-Point 995 from Cherokee for a Christmas present for son #1. He was helping me today and I can tell the nut doesn't fall far from the tree - he's pretty gun crazy like his dad.

Thanks again to those who bought soap!

Anyone coming tomorrow?
I'm going to try and make it. If I do, I intend to come by your booth - need stocking stuffers!

I'll be coming tomorrow. Hopefully do a bit of trading, pick up some powder. Maybe find a milsurp on my want list (wait.....they all are on my list, well maybe one I don't have will pop up).
I'll come by and grab some soap and say hello!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be coming tomorrow. Hopefully do a bit of trading, pick up some powder. Maybe find a milsurp on my want list (wait.....they all are on my list, well maybe one I don't have will pop up).
I'll come by and grab some soap and say hello!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drop by and say hello!

Table across from us sells powder. They said they didn't have such a great day yesterday. Says it's very cyclical. I guess the demand is down now that Hillary lost.

10am-5pm today.

Back
Top Bottom